Versatility is key to the Combi line. Tilted drum tumbling action creates a gentle, yet effective, massage to ensure improved quality, yield and profit. Interchangeable mix arms are available for gentle and aggressive marinating, mixing, massaging and coating. The internal drum scraper ensures the sides and bottom of the drum keep clean with no sticking.
The motorized tilting drum feature offers an easy way to load and discharge product into a standard 400 lb. Vemag cart or tote. Onboard continuous or interval drum vacuum also produces a higher product yield by eliminating air and unwanted foam that is created during tumbling.
The tumbler is equipped with a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) for batch automation and recipe management. The PLC controller is available in three different levels to match the user and process needs:
- The standard tumbler is shipped with a process controller that can store a number of recipes in an easy to use Siemens® HMI format.
- The mid-grade microprocessor controller configuration includes an upgrade to Rockwell Automation® controls with the addition of basic batch reporting, increased recipe storage, and an upgraded recipe management structure. Coolant temperature trend screens can be shown on the HMI, if applicable.
- The advanced PLC offers an upgrade to the features mentioned above with the addition of the DRM™ (Dynamic Recipe Management) system. This upgrade delivers the ultimate in process flexibility. The recipe management function is a modular design which allows the tumbler processes to be performed in virtually any order. This upgrade also includes unique features such as in-depth batch reporting and an option to email selected batch data to the production supervisor for process review. Direct recipe prompting ensures a consistent high quality/end product by delivering in-process communication instructions to the operator while the batch is running.
- Product Coating
- Wet/Dry Spice Mixing & Blending
- Marinating, Massaging, & Tumbling
- Research & Development
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fully Polished Machine is standard – No bead blasting
- Motorized tilting drum for easy loading & discharge
- Discharge height is compatible with 400 lb. Vemag Cart
- Busch vacuum pump – up to 28 in/Hg (-950 mbar)
- Continuous or interval vacuum with inline trap
- SEW drum drive system – Globally Recognized
- Rotating internal drum scraper
- Removable mix arm
- Variable drum speed from 3 to 20 RPM
- Siemens® microprocessor, controls and HMI
- Extra polishing available upon request
- Larger drum swivel range
- Chute Extension
- Additional mixing tools for special applications
- Heavy duty sanitary equipment casters
- Integrated load cell weighing system
- Upgrade to Level 2 or 3 PLC Controls