The modular Henneken Brine Mixer design offers the ability to transition from “brines” to “marinades” or even “sauces”. Elevated product viscosity increases the need for high performance pumps and agitators. Mixing high viscous product with a mechanical agitator reduces unwanted heat induced by pump recirculation. A mixer tank cooling jacket can be added to aid in removing unwanted heat.
The standard HVM Mixer is equipped with manual valves. As the need arises for a more automated process, the manual valves can be replaced with automated valves and a HMI control. The addition of this equipment allows for basic recipe management and batch to batch repeatability.
Many customers utilize weight measuring to produce or dispense the final mixture. The modular design allows for easy addition of load cells and weigh indicator to monitor batch weight. In many situations, the weigh indicator may be used to easily add a defined amount of primary liquid ingredient to the batch with exceptional accuracy. Volume or mass measurement systems are also available.
The HVM Mixer can also be configured with an advanced microprocessor controller which offers an upgrade with the DRM™ (Dynamic Recipe Management) system. This upgrade delivers the ultimate in process flexibility. The recipe management function is a modular design which allows the ingredient blending process to be performed in virtually any order. This upgrade also includes features such as custom batch reporting.
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rugged stainless steel construction superior sanitation
- Self-contained centrifugal pump and motor
- Sizes available from 400 to 3,000 liter capacity
- Hygienic design for ease of sanitation
- Compact design minimizes the required floor space
- Manually operated DIN butterfly valves
- High efficiency venturi for introduction of powdered ingredients
- Sloped surfaces to reduce liquid pooling and microbial growth
- No structural penetrations which reduces harboring of microbes
- VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) for pump recirculation
- Integrated load cell weighing system
- Double jacket to support temperature control
- Barcode scanning for ingredient monitoring and lot tracking
- Liquid drum addition
- Agitator (fixed or infinitely variable speed)
- High shear mixer (fixed or infinitely variable speed)
- Upgrade to sauce mixer package
- Domed, ported, and dust control lids
- Heavy duty frame casters
- Spray ball for ease of sanitation
- Mass and volume-based liquid ingredient addition system
- Programmable Microprocessor controller upgrade which includes Rockwell Automation® controls
- DRM™ (Dynamic Recipe Management) system upgrade for the ultimate in process control and flexibility
- Upgrade to support “Batch” processing
- Optional advanced configuration to enable remote online access for trouble shooting assistance
- Full Category 3 electrical controls for increased operator safety