The Concentration Kettle concentrates, cooks, and de-aerates the product at low temperatures. At the start of the process, ingredients are added to the concentration kettle. Ingredient weight can be managed with a connected mixing tank, or directly managed by the concentration kettle itself.
The use of vacuum processing for operation leads to much shorter production times required than traditional open tank designs. This innovation in process helps preserve the organoleptic characteristics of the final product lending to higher quality.
- Jams and Marmalade
- Puree, Preserve and other Tomato-Based Mixtures
- Balsamic Vinegar Seasonings
- Weighing system through load cells
- Brix control
- Ph control
- Pumps or trolleys charge
- Pumps or pressure discharge
- CIP washing system, dosing