The standard HPI injectors are fabricated from an all stainless steel type construction to support hygienic food preparation. The product is transported through the machine tunnel via a walking beam. The walking beam advancement can be changed from single pitch to double pitch to adjust the product movement.
The HPI injectors controls are known for ease of use. Stroke and walking beam speed are mechanically coupled for synchronous movement through the SEW drive. The drive speed is adjustable and is controlled via a variable frequency drive. The brine injection pressure is displayed on the pressure gauge on the side of the machine and is adjustable via a variable frequency drive coupled to the centrifugal pump.
The HPI injectors are characterized by robust industrial design and ease of maintenance. The walking beam, manifold, needles, & splash guards can be removed without power being applied to the machine. The design has taken preventative maintenance into account and has a limited number of required lubrication points.
- The HPI injector comes standard with an electromechanical control system which allows the walking beam and injection pump speeds to be adjusted with the use of a rotary dial.
- The mid-grade configuration includes the addition of a Siemens® programmable microprocessor controller and HMI for parameter control and display.
- The advanced PLC configuration offers Rockwell Automation® control and a full category 3 electrical solution with remote online access for troubleshooting assistance in addition to all of the mid-grade PLC functions.
- Bone-In or Bone-Out Products
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Tool-less needle removal for ease of maintenance & sanitation
- Standard needle size 3.0 or 4.0 mm
- Automatic individual needle brine stop upon bone contact reducing over-spray
- Variable drive speed producing 15-55 strokes per minute
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- Variable needle pneumatic spring pressure
- Variable injection pressure (7-58 PSI)
- Many sloped surfaces to reduce liquid pooling and microbial growth
- No structural penetrations which reduces harboring of microbes
- Standard in-line brine filter
- Alternate injection needle size & designs available upon request
- Brine cooling heat exchanger system
- Upgrade to double head injection
- Upgrade to various PLC platforms
- Advanced configuration available to enable remote online access for trouble shooting assistance
- Seamless integration with other Henneken production line equipment
- Upgrade to full Category 3 electrical controls for increased operator safety
- Custom configurations are available upon request to meet any processing needs
- Rotary brine filter system