300 Liter Marinating Tumbler
The drum is equipped with a motor for easy tilting to load and unload the product. The Type MA Tumbler has an approximate batch capacity of 300 lbs. Hourly rates can approach 1650 lbs. of product per hour based on an average marination time of 5 minutes.
While the first load is tumbling, the next product can be prepared in the Vemag Cart and set into the loading position.
The motorized tilting drum feature offers an easy way to load and discharge product into a standard 400 lb. Vemag cart or tote.
The type MA tumbler is also equipped with a programmable microprocessor controller for batch automation and recipe management.
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fully Polished Machine is standard – No bead blasting
- Packaged tumbler, loader, and hopper
- Optimized fin design for superior sanitation & massage
- Compact design minimizes the required floor space
- Standard SEW drum drive system – Globally Recognized
- Easy and efficient product loading and discharge
- Standard Siemens® microprocessor controls with easy to use HMI for recipe entry
- Many sloped surfaces to reduce the opportunity for liquid pooling and microbial growth
- Structural penetrations are limited which reduces the opportunity for harboring of microbes
- Advanced configuration available to enable remote online access for trouble shooting assistance
- Upgrade to full Category 3 electrical controls for increased operator safety
- Custom configurations are available upon request to meet your processing needs